In addition to our core values, the Aardvark team shares a passion for giving back to those in need and volunteering their time to help others.
Some of the organizations we have given back to over the years include:
- Philabundance—the tri-state area’s largest food bank serving at-risk families and communities living with hunger and malnutrition.
- The Elwyn School—a non-profit organization serving two coasts that empowers individuals of all ages facing cognitive or physical challenges.
- MANNA—a non-profit organization that cooks and delivers nutritious, medically-appropriate meals and provides nutrition counseling to neighbors who are battling life-threatening illnesses such as cancer, renal disease, and HIV/AIDS.
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)—one of the largest and oldest children’s hospitals in the world, and United States’ first hospital dedicated to the healthcare of children. CHOP has been ranked as the best children’s hospital in the United States by U.S. News & World Report and Parents Magazine.
- Aardvark also supports many local schools and organizations in the greater Philadelphia region.
We take great pride in the work we do for our community and continue to make it an essential part of our company culture.